Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I did not stand by the other girls
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I did not stand by the other girls
I did not stand by the other girls 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
If you do not believe me, ask the other women in the community. During the 48 hours, got more and more stories appeared on Reddit and other locations within the Smash Bros. community competitive. In one position for a long Facebook, and accused the player EmilyKiwi Lugo scene send dirty messages on her against her will, and to publish a snapshot of the conversation it says AIM occurred when he was 14, claimed that he says will pedo it . EmilyKiwi also pointed to a post on the Nintendo dojo in November 2010 that echoes the same sentiment: It's hard to get words with the things you told me. I asked him a few times before stopping to talk them gay scary to keep giving me. Soon, his companion chimed rsgaming Forums summit ChiboSempai Korsak organized its own long history of negative interactions with Lugo, as learned Terrell Coleman made. The long and broad allegations until a few years ago, in fact, the old accusations also began to emerge, including Reddit function from July 2013 to Lugo accused of abusing team and organization that went wrong .as, and the other women did not respond shared similar stories where experiences.Though Lugo okaygoods to requests for comment and radio silence because the charges come out and said top social media coordinator Will Hsiao me an email to him and the decision was mutual between top. Hsiao said the team gave Apex and Alex rebellion mutual decision that he would step down from the top. Top members were aware of the allegations became public. Alex made no comment. That's all I can say at this point, thank you. Nyanidesuka Haley Jones, a woman who also says Lugo mutant sexually harassed her, and wrote another long Reddit this morning with their own stories. Post, Jones refers to three clips of alleged negotiations Lugo Facebook, including one that says he says he loves [s] chicks with sticks. Kiwi published was the first to include a screen shot, and this time it hit me that if I had faced similar harassment, and taking the screen as a guide, and I really can not live with myself if I did not stand by the other girls, Jones told me in the afternoon, another e-mail, and spoke with a number of competitive players Smash Bros. scene solidarity with those who said to His stories Lugo, with much emphasis the tournament Top must be greater than a man. All presidents: Move the credits after defeating each boss enemies, including the full range DLC.The less, and guide you through the way you take it then it moves fast, of course, and bring the head coach in some strikes. And again, this is a fair RuneScape game for anyone who played the dark soul before. What caught my attention was the huge risks surround yourself rolling on different tracks to save time. Fall over the edge, and death, and is likely to lose all their souls are one of the biggest fears.
rousutt
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1