Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I added a harsh
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I added a harsh
I added a harsh 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
At this level you should also know how to play. Of course, if it was a good run, and the hills are a great choice. The problem is difficult to determine the date of the low level of the best teams. Oh helicopter team everywhere. Then talk about DNF selection of equipment, I wear 40 Buffalo before sin, indeed burst into flames can actually directly through the bite of bit part player .3540 properties Offers poly waste and chaos cheap In our province, also set down 40 -4045 1000000 for less, if you do not want to bite the Dragon 4550 phosphorus otherwise explosion is relatively expensive and the price of almost EL, and the first to wear more critical. He hit me defend this matter in the spread of animal (1860 Defense, offense DFO Gold a) totaled 170 friends of the blood (anti Asura 9000+) of more than 100 blood, when playing spider can not see the difference more! Press I hit him so much how much blood! (I watched 10,000 anti -4000) so we do not pursue high defense, has not spread to use! May DNF Nuclear Weapons: Options Money is very simple tubes, and currency bow, then automatically the money, the speed of the attack did not respond real profit, you can use the automatic, and we knew that allows range Skin fight IAS cars quickly, as soon as the use of automated pipe do not want to use it! Although the pipe penetration is better, but I said auto cash option, will greatly improve the speed of your inheritance, but the results are definitely better than the reliability of the pipe, before 3045 used cars + 12 base Re powder 2 +1 shells filled the air, and the fight quickly and completely. 40 + 10 I bought a fox spiritual fire is not useful to recycle, and rot directly! 20 The Millennium Xuantie gun, and I made myself a pair of second character outbreak +11 7 (when not in use and automatically arrows) 0.30 wings arch archer from .40 automatic fire spirit when the time comes Fox more 12:45 Spartak well Das oath brush map to prepare two pistols in a particular brush the entire map, or you can wait to play weapon BOSS DNF DNF is not permanent. He concluded that under the plus point, I saw a lot of plus points, as well as some of their own experience, to tell people in addition to the following points, and the most controversial holes are tough, and I added a harsh, piercing is not increased, in addition to the definitions Baoyan power and no group Ba Maureen, and we can not deny that there may really strong tube shell penetrated 80% but not sufficiently LS personal addition to riding Fire 1, BBQ out forcibly, Bingtan 10, ice Ray Mann, crossing, was forced to play Messaging, swing get up, jump cancel after Mao Lei 1 photoelectric 1, feel Baoyan power does not mean, hell some people say one is enough, but I think that this skill completely cattle X, and how much can be added, Black Rose I plus 1, black roses do not feel as hell. Under DNF PK, he said, it was the weapon grenades.
rousutt
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1