Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I had to complain about anything
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I had to complain about anything
I had to complain about anything 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
The Jaws of Hakkon DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition adds a whole bunch of goodies to the Runescape game, and while it is hardly essential DLC, it's pretty neat. That said, charging $25 was a bit much. In fact, considering the US were only paying $15 for the Jaws of Hakkon DLC, $25 seemed like a preposterous amount to charge Australians, and many were upset.Fortunately, it looks like Bioware and EA have agreed the price of the Jaws of Hakkon DLC has now been lowered to the more reasonable price of $19.99. What's more, if you were delighted enough with Dragon Age: Inquisition to pay $25 for the DLC, the difference will be refunded to you automatically if you haven't received an email from Origin (be sure to check rs gold your spam folder) you should hit up EA Help and speak to a Game Advisor to get it sorted out.Source: Thanks Nirvesta.Fan-made Splinter Cell short film is startlingly impressive. By Jason Imms on December 4, 2014 at 11:37 am You would be forgiven for assuming that the short film below was a pilot for an officially licenced Splinter Cell TV series, but it isn’t. It was made by fans, fans with some excellent cameras and top-notch post-processing skills.The short was made by Atomic Productions out of Austin, Texas and Los Angeles, California, directed by Ben and Andrew Adams, and stars John Redlinger. It features stoic interrogation, neck snapping, ceiling hanging, and night vision special effects.If I had to complain about anything, it would be that Redlinger’s voice struggles to reach Michael Ironsides levels of gravitas, but then so does his official replacement Eric Johnson according to Tim's video review, so what do I know?I wonder how it will stack up against the official movie starring a Tom Hardy that is supposedly in the works for next year?Check out the nine minute short for yourself below. (Thanks SilenceOz!) Source: YouTube, via KotakuNevada hacker arrested over SWAT attack on Runescape gamer, faces up to five years imprisonment. By Alex Walker on February 10, 2015 at 7:00 am A Nevada man has been arrested for his involvement in arranging a swatting attack on a video Runescape gamer in July of last year, with authorities charging 19-year-old Brandon Wilson over the crime.Wilson has been charged with one count of disorderly conduct, identity theft, intimidation and computer fraud, as well as two counts of computer tampering. The charges come after Wilson reported a murder, which resulted in police deploying an armed team.The Chicago Sun-Times reports that Wilson, known online as Famed God is awaiting extradition to Illinois. Prosecutors allege that he threatened the Runescape gamer, who lived in Naperville, by pledging to breach his social security and bank accounts while also putting his father in debt for life.Authorities are planning to draft legislation in Illinois to make swatting a felony in the state.
rousutt
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1