Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

With all this to look forward too and more
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: With all this to look forward too and more
With all this to look forward too and more 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
With a well rounded game,THQ s Smackdown vs.Raw 07 is looking quite beautiful.Along with the production it is at right now,it s only in need of a few small tweaks to the collision detection fifa coin to the awkward lighting on most superstars and their animations.However,the game boasting in a high amount of polygons and enough freedom for FIFA players to do more then likely anything they want with no exceptions.With all this to look forward too and more,you can count on AMN to keep you updated through the following months.Reggie At Nintendo World.I live on the East Coast,which has many benefits.One would be that the risk of me dying from an earthquake is minimal.Another would be I am very close to some of the biggest cities in the country (New York,Philadelphia,Washington D.C.etc).Though one glaring downside is that I miss out on just about every video game industry event.GDC,E3,DICE basically name any big gathering of game ut coins industry members,and it is almost guaranteed to be on the West Coast.Unfortunately for me,this means that I miss out on a lot,but there is one thing I do have and that is Nintendo World.Being one of the few staff members living within close proximity to the Big Apple,I have basically become our man on the street for Nintendo World coverage.
jma325
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1