Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

After two hours of driving we arrive at the train
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: After two hours of driving we arrive at the train
After two hours of driving we arrive at the train 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I was there for its grand opening,Miyamoto s visit,Electroplankton s launch,and now I can add that I was there for a casual conversation with another industry staple,Reggie Fils fifa coins Aime,VP of Sales and Marketing for Nintendo.My day started out the same way most days start,and how many nights end,at Denny s.I met with my comrade and camera man.Sean Clark.at 7 am sharp.We dined on an assortment of breakfast meats,tipped our waitress and began the drive to North Jersey,where we would catch our train to the city.After two hours of driving we arrive at the train station and our first obstacle.First off,getting to Secaucus Junction (our point of departure) was much like trying to get to Shangri La.There were many roads and bridges,most of which ended in dead ends or fancy outlet stores.After turning into the construction zone and giving the workers there the thumbs up,which fut 16 coins for some reason they found hilarious,we asked a passing worker where the parking lot was.He looked at us in an all too serious face and said:There is no parking here. What? Could this guy be serious? No parking at a train station? Well after some more exploration he apparently was right.
jma325
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1