Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I am glad
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I am glad
I am glad 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Football players and backroom team Delfino protest the referee after his decision to veto decisionVelez manager Miguel Angel Russo, he said: 'Delfino has the full right to change its decision. But thanks to his decision, and not far from the foot of television'Velez Fabian Cubero interview with the commander of the stadium and said: 'This can not be changed. What are the rules ', at the same time, the judge adopted a decision Delfino was dirty and admitted:'? The procedure was terrible. That can not happen, as this.'You've I have to be strong. I changed the decision of my colleague, eventually team.'If FIFA was handed Pavon I am glad that there is no justice ... but it was dirty and responsible.'After initial ultimate team coins term, Valencia, Arsenal picked up another booking and was released in the depths stoppage time as the Yankees went on to claim 2-1 victory.Mike Ashley Michel Platini is the poster boy ... and many clubs in moderation will sink into lethargy Newcastle. Public opinion polls in the United States, is known as the Bradley effect. There is a clear difference in time between the election and the actual election vote, when white and non-white candidate to stand against all other.Folk plans to support the white man, and that they will vote for his opponent, believing that it makes it appear to social consciousness. The British equivalent is a factor timid Conservative Party. It recalls that those who vote in the selection of a more comprehensive, left leaning party, for fear of selfish thoughts. Then, when no one is looking, vote Conservative.Increasingly that the relationship between the fans and the financial fair play. They say that their actions because they think it makes oppose shallow. They want to be seen as the person responsible substances - affects superficial costly forays into the transfer market. So they say the right things - the club must grow organically and focus on youth - and argues that the owners hated upstart, corrupting the league with their cash.And then FFP is on a visit to their club - and they go nuts. I do not really want economic conservatism, because where's the fun? Buy large, big plans - and this is what really captures the imagination in a big club. Inviting observers Ashley Ashley effect.Mike provides excellent, but Newcastle owner If you do not raise much approval in the club run fansAshley club regularly subject of protests supportersAnother passion and Toon protest planned for Newcastle United in a match against Tottenham Hotspur on April 19 agreed last efforts resulted in the best coach Premier League, in the current model, away from the club, but is not intended to downhearted.This one-on owner Mike Ashley. What to do? Newcastle have managed profitable. The club must pay its way. The game was played as dictated by Michel Platini. People gave what they would like for people that want it.
rousutt
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1