Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I can say that the Premier League
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I can say that the Premier League
I can say that the Premier League 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
In madman opinion, there is no doubt Manchester City won the Premiership title this season, the most popular, because their lineup of luxury make fifa coinZhuJiang envy. But such expectations gave people more pressure on Manchester City, Manchester City away league record so appalling. Mourinho told reporters: 'I do not think there is which FIFA 16 ultimate team should win, but I can say that the Premier League has a FIFA 16 ultimate team's strength should be higher than the rest of the FIFA 16 ultimate team a lot, their squad quite luxurious, and that is Manchester City. In addition, there are a few FIFA 16 ultimate teams strong, I have always thought that this year's championship will start in six FIFA 16 ultimate teams. 'in the title race roster Mourinho, the Manchester United and Tottenham are also occupy a seat . Mike Mussina opinion, although early in the season the two FIFA 16 ultimate fifa 16 coins teams are in crisis, struggling in the middle reaches of the standings, but they still have to come from behind hope.
jma325
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1