Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

thanks to strong sales of Lineage
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: thanks to strong sales of Lineage
thanks to strong sales of Lineage 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I said, 'Don't blame me for that shit, I don't want any part of it!'" Schell Neverwinter AD said, throwing his hands in the air.He compared gamification to South Korean MMORPG studio NCsoft saw record revenues and profits during the fourth quarter of the 2012 fiscal year, thanks to strong sales of Lineage 1 and the more recently released Guild Wars 2.Guild Wars 2 was the big seller for the publisher, making up 45 percent of all Neverwinter game sales for a total of 119 billion South Korean won $109.4 million , while the original Lineage, first launched in 1998, made up 24 percent of overall Neverwinter game sales thanks to strong in Neverwinter game item sales.In fact, Lineage 1 saw record breaking revenues for the title for the full fiscal year, while in comparison earnings for both Lineage 2 and AION shrank.NCsoft also noted that its fourth quarter saw solid growth for MMORPG Blade Sword, released last summer in Korea and China. Sales of this title made up 10 Neverwinter Astral Diamonds percent of all NCsoft Neverwinter game sales during the quarter.
jma325
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1