Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

I am literally trying to make a match
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: I am literally trying to make a match
I am literally trying to make a match 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Ken Levine is a man of ambition. Not only did Levine walk out in frontBlade And Soul Gold of thousands at Sony’s E3 press conference in 2011 to announce a BioShock game for PS Vita, he confirmed months later that it wasn’t just going to be a port of BioShock Infinite or even a rehash of the first two installments of the series. However, those plans appeared to slip through his fingers as time went on, and the Blade And Soul game seemed to be all but cancelled.Despite all of this, though, Levine seems hopeful, even a bit optimistic, that BioShock on the Vita will finally get the green light. I am literally trying to make a match between the parties, Levine told Kotaku, referencing Sony and Take-Two Interactive. They have to agree and it has to be a business deal. I've been trying to do that for a very long time, he added. I've still very much engaged in that. I can't personally greenlight the thing myself. This past December, Levine told Blade And Soul gamespot that the Blade And Soul game idea his team has for a Vita BioShock has Cheap BNS Gold a lot of potential. It’s just a question of [if] their stars all align.
jma325
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1