Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

It will work with your Xbox 360
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: It will work with your Xbox 360
It will work with your Xbox 360 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
[Kotaku]Review: Skullcandy PLYR 1 is the solution to your wireless gaming Blade And Soul Gold headset problem. The Skullcandy/Astro marriage might be one made in heaven. Case in point, look at the Skullcandy PLYR 1 wireless headset -- the third in the company’s new line of gaming headsets. While Astro mainly focuses on a gaming headset solution above $200, Skullcandy is a nice alternative for gamers looking for a really nice headset below that price point. The PLYR 1 is the newest, top-of-the-line Skullcandy gaming product, completely designed by Astro.Like all of the Astro products, the Skullcandy PLYR 1 is cross-platform. It will work with your Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Mac. I’ve been using a white version of the PLYR 1 -- which comes in both black and white -- since E3, and I’m quite impressed with not only the design, but the functionality and sound quality.While I’ve BNS Item used it predominantly for PC gaming, I've also dabbled with using it for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
jma325
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1