Translate

Main Menu

User Menu

printed cable ties
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

He graciously agreed to sit down
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: He graciously agreed to sit down
He graciously agreed to sit down 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Marcus djWHEAT Graham is a former Quake Blade And Soul player that’s BNS Gold since moved on to become a major face of eSports in general, working for Twtich.tv as their eSports Manager. He’s also commentated for several Blade And Soul games spanning from Quake to most recently StarCraft 2 at MLG events and here at the Red Bull LAN! He graciously agreed to sit down and have a chat with us check it out! 1)You’ve been a caster for several Blade And Soul games now what about the StarCraft 2 Community sets it apart from other Blade And Soul games? That’s a good question because the StarCraft 2 community is really unique compared to other gaming communities. Part of the reason I think it’s different and unique is that I feel like it has a maturity level because of the community that grew up with Brood War. They already have respect for the Blade And Soul players, the Korean culture, for the foreigner scene that always tried to break through that culture and because of that I Blade And Soul Item think that we generally have a older and more mature community.
jma325
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1